Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roush Fenway Racing

Woo Hoo... got to go see Roush Fenway Racing facility..... nienor nienor nienor.... I am like a kid in a candy store. My favorite driver is Carl Edwards and getting to see his cars and stuff is so cool... I can actually touch them. I don't know how any race car driver actually fits in the seat though. They are really narrow and if you watch a race, they just seem to hop in and out of those things like it is nothing... although, I haven't seen any heavier people racing.

Roush Fenway Racing's Sprint Cup drivers currently are Carl Edwards, Greg Biffle and Matt Kenseth. Ricky Stenhouse, Jr and Trevor Bayne are Nationwide drivers. There are so many things to see here from all of the Roush drivers but I especially liked seeing the Carl stuff. After checking out the museum and gift shop we went over to their garage and saw them working on the cars.

We also went to Petty Motorsports, which didn't have anything to see and we to Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, which had a few more things. 

You can view videos at Delbert's Videos on YouTube.

Gotta run.....

No comments:

Post a Comment