Saturday, March 17, 2012

Surf's Up


All I can say is WOW... didn't know that the dolphins could surf. LOL  My brother-in-law suggested that we take this dolphin cruise that they went on, so we did it today. They took two boats out into the bay. Once one of the boats spotted some dolphins, they would stop and move closer together so that the pod is between the two boats. Then they started going and low and behold... they actually start playing in the wake. I don't know how to describe it. They only thing I can say is to watch the video: Dolphin Cruise... again... all I can say is WOW.... Let me know your thoughts...

Well we are leaving Alabama tomorrow and heading to Panama City Beach, FL. Come see my adventures in the next post.



You can view videos at Delbert's Videos on YouTube.


Gotta run.....

No comments:

Post a Comment