Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What a week.... and its only Tuesday

Wow... what a difference a couple of days make. Saturday, we took off from Foley, AL to Panama City Beach, FL. It was a beautiful drive, nice and sunny.  We chose to come here a few weeks ago while Delbert had to fly to California for work. We thought it would be a nice place for me to be..... well we didn't know it would be spring break. We get up on Sunday morning to take Delbert to the airport and I had a missed call from Dennis. Well it was Kimberly calling to tell me that she had to take Dennis to the Emergency Room. He was sick and in pain. Turns out that he needed to have his appendix out. Boy, I had never felt so far away until then. Luckily it hadn't burst and the surgery only took about an hour and he got to go home the next day. So I dropped Del off at the airport and headed to Walmart. I had no idea there were so many people at the Walmart.... lines all the way to the back of the store. Luckily, I was able to get into the 20 items line.. I figured if they made me, I could put back a couple of items. Well as I was thinking that, a clerk opened a new line so I jumped in it before everyone did and got out of there. Del made it to California... lots of turbulence and snow in Arizona, but made it safely.

I looked around for things to do and really couldn't find alot. I guess I could get out and drive around, but with Spring Break going on, probably won't be doing too much of that... just too many people and cars.

Anyways... if I go anywhere I will keep you guys in mind... Sure hope the rest of the week goes smoother.


You can view videos at Delbert's Videos on YouTube.


Gotta run.....

No comments:

Post a Comment